Ways to create drywall partitions using gypsum boards
June 10, 2018 Holiday Packages 0
Conventional method of construction is a wet work using mortar and bricks to form partitions for dividing different rooms or spaces. This requires enough effort and time for constructing a simple wall.
Therefore drywall or gypsum partition in Dubai is becoming very popular. It involves gypsum boards installed onto aluminium frames or structures to make the wall. These are quite easy and quicker to assemble. These are used for creating office partitions, room dividers, divide lounges and dining rooms in hotels.
For partitioning a space with gypsum boards you must first mark out the area to be partitioned. Get the aluminum structure prefabricated before getting on the site. Then you must screw the ends of the structure to the adjacent of the external walls. Drill and screw the bottom framework into the floor slab and top frame onto the ceiling. Bring together the transoms and mullions to make it rigid.
For completion of the dry walls use the gypsum board screws in order to ensure a smooth finish on painting. If you want a thicker wall, then you can screw more boards on both of the sides of the aluminium frame. Use the joint strip so that the joint between the boards is smoothly covered.
An undercoat should be done on the wall before painting two to three coats of paint on the boards to give it a good finish. You must hire a professional drywall services provider for your partitioning work.
- New tourism minister sees lure of marijuana - Bangkok Post
- Worldwide Travel Services Market Demand Analysis 2019 | Industry Revenue, Outlines and Recent Trends 2025 - The Market Fact
- Security fears turn away tourists from Sabah's east coast - Free Malaysia Today
- Who's in Your Wallet? Credit Card Points Remain a Challenge for Travel Agents - Travel Market Report
- TTF Kolkata observes another full house edition - Media India Group