August 24, 2015 Hotels 0
Anyone traveling to Dubai may have some difficulty choosing a hotel especially if they don’t have a Dubai Tour Package. Who wants to spend little money can find many hotels with affordable prices and similar features in the downtown area, with little difference between them. And who can spend more to stay in a sophisticated hotel will find many interesting options that will be hard to pick a favorite, as one is better than the other. See this post a few tips of hotels in different areas of Dubai.
Bur Dubai / Deira – picking the Best Hotels in UAE
The neighborhoods of downtown Dubai the highest number of hotels in the city, including some of the most economic options to add to your Dubai Tour Package. Major tourist attractions in the region are the Dubai
Museum, the Creek and the Gold Souk.
The accommodation in Deira can be a bit uncomfortable because of aircraft noise, as the neighborhood is very close to the airport. Already hosting in …More
- Travel Insurance Market is projected to touch +40 Billion by 2025| Leading Players CSA Travel Protection, USI Affinity, Seven Corners Inc., Travel Safe, MH Ross - Market Expert
- Travel Services Market at a Phenomenal Growth, Trends, Applications, Regional Analysis, Key Players Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Central America Travel Services, Regency Travel & Tours, etc - Rise Media
- Thai minister wants to promote medical marijuana tourism - TODAYonline
- From beer to pens, South Koreans boycott Japanese brands as diplomatic row intensifies - Reuters
- Security fears turn away tourists from Sabah's east coast - Free Malaysia Today