August 17, 2017 Holiday Packages 0
The seventh most visited city in the world, Dubai, attracts over 14 million tourists every year. The glittering skyline, luxurious hotels, shopping malls, man-made islands, etc. are just a few of the reasons for opting Dubai as your next vacation destination. But besides the places, there are certain laws that you must be aware of before flying to this beautiful city. You must always take the expert advice of lawyers from a good law firm in Dubai who can tell you about the things to do and not to do in Dubai and to avoid the penalties.
There are several international laws that you must be aware of while traveling to Dubai. In this article, we have rounded up a few. Take a look.
· Photography laws
Before photographing locals, you must always take their permission and you must avoid snapping the local Muslim women. You also must not take pictures of docks, airports, government buildings, industrial and military installations as this is not …More
- Planning A Vacation to India? Here's Why Kerala Is Perfect Choice - The Frisky
- Tourists flock to sumo, martial arts in Japan | #AsiaNewsNetwork - Eleven Myanmar
- Sacred Explorations Launched New Website Portal for Online Tour Reservation and Booking System - Quebec Daily Examiner
- Russia airlines suspending sale of tickets to Georgia - Information-Analytic Agency NEWS.am
- Private tour agency cheats 30 people of Rs 1 crore - Times of India